Urology Community

drinking alot of water but not peeing very much.

I have been running in the A.M.(9) before it gets to hot, I pee first thing in the a.m. when i get up then I go running come home and drink alot of water around 40ounces and then I dont pee until like 2oclock in the afternoon! The pee is darker in color then I drink another 40 ounces and pee alittle around 5 olcock and then about 3 other times before bed (almost all clear pee). I just dont think im peeing as much as I should be.  
The normal urine output range is 800 to 2000 milliliters per day (with a normal fluid intake of about 2 liters per day). Increase the daily consumption of water as from the post it looks like you are not having any urinary retention but the amount of intake needs to be increased. Take some water early in morning when you get up and 1 hour before you go for running.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.
I'm drinking more than a gallon of water a day but I'm only peeing 4 times in a 24hr period and its only 200 milliliters max during this time also I can only eat a few bites of food a day having lower back pain on both sides extremely fatigued and I do have a history of gallstones with gallbladder removed and kidney stones what is wrong