Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.4k Members

ejaculation issues following kidney surgery

I had cystoscopy surgery ten days ago for kidney stones. Not pleasant surgery. I seemed fine initially but now have not been able to ejaculate during sex for the past 2-3 days. The Sensation is fine but there's no money shot. What is causing this. I'm in my early 50's but look and feel about 40 and have never had any issues with this before. Going to the Dr tomorrow, as it appears I also have a urinary tract infection now. I have a stint inside my uretha presently as there are still some stones lurking in my kideny. Am looking for some answers if anyone can help.

Thanks
1 Responses
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi,
How are you? Were you able to see your doctor?  While it is rare to experience serious complications after a cystoscopy such as swollen urethra or infection, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Problems with ejaculation such as anejaculation may  occur if the outflow of the ejaculate is blocked which may be caused by a small stone in the ejaculatory duct, after surgery, or by prior infection and scarring of the male reproductive tract. Additional diagnostic tests may need to be done.  Take care and do keep us posted.
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.