Urology Community

frequent urination and urge to frequency

Hi doctor, i m suffering from frequent urination and urge  to urinate frequently from almost one month. I am having this problem from past three months. Doctor suggested for an whole abdomin ultrasound, urine test, urine culture test and it is all clear. No infections were found. I am taking urotel xl from past two days still frequency has not decreased..I am taking even bazucin tablets, farizym tablets and neeri as wll. Are these medicines ok or how can i get relieved..plz suggest some good medicines.

How are you? It is good that the initial diagnostic tests were fine. Frequent urination may be attributed to infection, disease or injury of the bladder, or from conditions that increase urine production, changes in muscles, nerves or other tissues affecting bladder function, and even malignancies. If it persists, further evaluation as well as additional diagnostic tests may be done. A referral to a urologist may also help rule out other issues present. Take care and do keep us posted.