Urology Community

frequent urination for a few days

Earlier this week there were two days in which I had very frequent urination. It was generally small amounts at a time, normal appearance.

It was after drinking health smoothies that contained a lot of fruit. The urination continued throughout the day, small amounts of urine at a time, but did not continue into the night.

On the third day I stopped drinking the smoothies, still peed more than normal but not nearly as much, and it was normal amounts of urine instead of the small bursts.

Today (the fourth day) urination seems to be normal so far.

Is this something that can wait until it crops up again or should I be immediately concerned?