Urology Community

frequent urination not going away

Hi Doc,

Around two months back i started having frequent urination, every 1 hr or so had to go and take a leak,the problem worsened at night, have to get up and urinate 3-4 times during the night,I saw some white spots on my underwear a few days later,I had no other symptoms like fever or pain, only frequent urination and the thirst caused by it
I consulted a general physian and he gave me levofloaxin and asked me to go for a blood sugar test
which turned out to be normal at 91(rbs).
the antibiotics had no affect ,then one night i got fever with chills, I took drugs for fever and the fever went away,but i started gettin a white discharge from my penis during night, every morning I woke up with some smelly white substance around my foreskin( i am not circumsised) and on the glans I saw a urologist and he gave  clotrimazole to apply on the penis and ciplox tz as the antibiotic and suggested me for a complete blood and urine test inclusing culture.
The blood test was normal excpet slightly low sodium levels, the culture showed staphylococcus aureus colony count 100 cfu/ml
I also got a sonography done through which i got to know I have 5 kidney stones, 3 in right and 2 in left kidney, one stone in the right kidney is 6.23 mm rest all are 4 or 3mm.
The doctore continued with my ciplox tz antibiotic two times a day, but
even after 25-26 days of antibiotic dosage there is no improvement in my frequent urination problem,
Moreover my foreskin has slight problem while pulling back ,is it balinitis, I am applying Candid-b on the glans and foreskin.
I am realy stressed about this urination and no effects from anti-biotics thing
I feel thirsty all the time and not able to sleep, not able to masturbate also due to the foreskin issue.
Kindly help me,
is it something else and not urinary tract infection
Frequent urination (polyuria) can be due to diabetes mellitus. Other possibilities are diabetes insipidus, glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis(inflammation of the kidneys),urinary tract infection, hypercalcemia, hypokalemia(low potassium),hyperthyroidism, hyperparathyroidism and diuretic drugs. Investigations like kidney functions, blood sugar levels, ultrasound lower abdomen , intravenous pyelography ,prostate specific antigen blood test, thyroid function tests and cystoscopy may be needed to confirm a diagnosis. In your case, the kidney stones can be responsible for this.

The difficulty in pulling back the foreskin can be due to fungal infection, infections like Chlamydia or due to adhesions. My sincere advice would be to consult a urologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.