Urology Community

frequent urination

I hope someone has some insight . About 2 years ago i was urinating frequently, like every 2 to 3 hours. it never woke me up at night. i went to the urologist and had a prostate check, blood tests  and urine were negative and i chalked it up to psychosomatic. well i am having the symptoms again it went on for about a month and then subsided, the last two days it's been back. last night i even wet the bed a little. I am a male, 40 yo. sexually monogamous. any thoughts?
How are you? Were there tests done to rule out any problems with the bladder? In particular, overactive bladder is a problem with bladder function that causes a sudden urge to urinate. The urge may be difficult to suppress, and it can even lead to the involuntary loss of urine or incontinence. There are several tests like urodynamic tests, uroflowmetry or cystoscopy that may help in the diagnosis. Urinalysis may also be done to rule out infection at this time. Take care and do keep us posted.