Urology Community

frequent urine

HELLO,MY NAME IS LUPU AND I AM 37 YEARS OLD.FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS I HAVE FREQUENT NEED TO URINE,ALL DAY LONG.I MADE AN URINE CHECK,THE 24 HR URINE VOLUME WAS HIGH-2000.ALTHOUGH IT WAS HIGH BEFORE THAT ALSO.I AM AT HOME RECAVERING FROM A BROKEN CALCANEUS[LEG],I HAD A STRESSED TIME BECAUSE OF MY FOOT,CAN IT BE THE CAUSE OF MY FREQUENT URINE NEED? IT IS VERY BOTHERING BECAUSE I HAVE TO URINE MANY TIMES A DAY AND VERY BOTHERING ALSO AT NIGHT.
WHAT CAN IT BE?CAN IT BE AN INFECTION,OR PROSTATA AT 37 YEARS OLD?WHAT CAN I DO?
TNKS
LUPU