Urology Community

how to increase penis size?

My penis growth is stopped when I was 12 years old but now I am 25 years old. I am very sad about my penis size it is just about 4.5 inchese long an 1inchese diameter.
                 when I was of 12 years old by an accident l got little blooding through my penish but I didn,t mind and felt cure.    Now a days I guess the accident may cause of my penis growth. So please if you anybody help to improve my penis size,  you'll great for me, plese help me. Thank you and waiting for response......
The size of an erect penis usually over 2 inches is normal. There have been techniques which are used to increase the size of the penis like jelqing, penis stretching exercises as stretching makes cells composing your penis grow increasing the length of your penis and kegel exercises which target the pubococcygeus muscle and thus helps in maintaining the erection for a longer time. You should go ahead with these exercises only after a consultation with your urologist as they have their own side effects. The only useful methods are penis enlargement surgery and inflatable implants. But they are also not without side effects which concern mostly with side effects of surgery.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.