Urology Community

i have end stage renal disease with this problem now!

i have kidney disease and been on dialysis for 8 years. for 8 years i havent urinate. last week i had an urge to go urinate and when i did there was blood. went to see my primary doctor and seen a urology. urology said i might of poped a small vessel. now this morning i went again but this time it was clear at first then turned in to bloos again and two big blood clots came out also. im scared and im still young im 42 year old male and i dont want to die yet.... charles williams from desert hot springs, ca.
Hi there!

Well, it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms, without a clinical evaluation. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections, inflammations of the lower genito-urinary tract, trauma, calculi, growths/ masses etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a urologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!