Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.4k Members

kidney & back pain

I have had kidney pain on and off for several years.  I will run a low temp (99-100 degrees), have aches in all my joints, and especially in my lower back.  This time, it has kept me down for several days. I have been to my primary care physician a number of times--my urine tests always come back negative, with a slight elevation in white blood count and low fever. Because of repeated negative urinalysis, I am never treated for anything. I have told them i used Naproxum Sodium for nearly a year for knee pain (as prescribed by my orthopedic surgeon).  Couldn't this do some damage?    The pain is real in my back, I ache in my joints, I  I have used all kinds of natural remedies, including chanca piedra (stone breaker),  apple cider vinegar, kidney cleanse by Renew Life.  If I have negative results on urine & blood tests, is there still a chance I have a kidney infection, kidney damage or a kidney stone blocking a duct?  I just did a liver gallbladder cleanse with lemon juice & olive oil and passed 5 large stones.  My kidneys had some sharp pain during that time, but no stones passed in my urine.  I am a 51 year old female.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.