Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.5k Members

kidney stone help

3 weeks ago in the middle of the night I had extreme pain, lower left side down to my groin area, that brought me to my knees, chills, and went to the er. They did a urine test, bloodwork and a vaginal ultrasound because I have endometriosis (12 years) and had a ovary cyst that I thought maybe ruptured and was causing the pain, all the left side. All they gave me was a pain shot. I was at the end of my period also. 3 weeks later it happened again at 4am, I didn't go to the er cause they didn't do anything for me the last time. This pain lasted til 6:30. Since then I get this pain on and off but now it's settled in my left kidney and around this area. I had a ct scan with contrast, IV and it showed a 4mm kidney stone. Can one this small cause this much pain?? My dr didn't seem too concerned, kept saying it was non obstructive so it shouldn't be hurting me like this. Should I see a urologist? He's going to set me up with one. I can't stand this awful pain. I don't have any blood in urine and no burning or pain when I pee. I've never felt pain this bad and I have Endo.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.