Urology Community

low semen volume

Hello.  Im a 44year old male and over the past 5 months I have had low semen volume when I ejaculate.   Prior to, I would be able to ejaculate 4 to 5 times before having to wait several days to recoup.   Now I can only ejaculate once or maybe twice before having to wait over a week to recoup.  I went to a urology doctor and was tested for diabetes, vitamin deficiency, testosterone,  prostate issues and low sperm volume.  No issues were found there.   My medical history is im not overweight and I workout 5days a week and I drink alcohol about twice a week.  I left believing that it was all in my head but im still having the problem.
  Can someone give me an idea what it could be? Second. Could you also advise me what to ask my doctor to check during my return visit?