Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.3k Members

lumps and swollen urethra in penis

Slight pain during erection. Small knot-like lump 1-1/2" from opening of urethra and this 1-1/2" urethral area seems to be more sensitive than usual. Urethra seems to be slightly swollen full length. Nothing visible from outside. No other symptoms. No discharge. had for about a month - no change. One sexual partner. Cipro has no effect.
2 Responses
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi

Regarding the lump, is this skin colored or is this a reddish lump?

At this point ,if this lump appears to be skin colored, we have to consider genital warts. However for lumps and bumps within the urethra ,direct visualization of the urethral lining may be necessary. A biopsy may be done to ascertain the cause of this lump. If there are any associated symptoms eg intermittent urine flow, change in the character of the urine, pain in urination and problems with ejaculation, then a complete assessment of the prostate and the scrotal contents may also be necessary.
I have a red - ish/ vigina colored pump below/ right under my  urethra is that normal? What should I do about it?
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.