Urology Community

lumps and swollen urethra in penis

Slight pain during erection. Small knot-like lump 1-1/2" from opening of urethra and this 1-1/2" urethral area seems to be more sensitive than usual. Urethra seems to be slightly swollen full length. Nothing visible from outside. No other symptoms. No discharge. had for about a month - no change. One sexual partner. Cipro has no effect.

Regarding the lump, is this skin colored or is this a reddish lump?

At this point ,if this lump appears to be skin colored, we have to consider genital warts. However for lumps and bumps within the urethra ,direct visualization of the urethral lining may be necessary. A biopsy may be done to ascertain the cause of this lump. If there are any associated symptoms eg intermittent urine flow, change in the character of the urine, pain in urination and problems with ejaculation, then a complete assessment of the prostate and the scrotal contents may also be necessary.
I have a red - ish/ vigina colored pump below/ right under my  urethra is that normal? What should I do about it?