Urology Community

milky urine during and at the end of stream

Am 21 years old. 2 to 3 years ago i started to notice that my stream of urine would turn milky just before my bladder was empty. This does not happen every time i pee, the problem seems to come and go, sometimes each time i pee this happens and then i will go a week or so with no sign of the milkyness, then it comes back. I notice no pattern based on anything.  I have sex with condoms ... but i had few times without a condom ... i went to the physician he asked me to do a urine test and culture and so I did ... the results turned out to be normal ... so i don have any STD or urinary tract infection ... he told me that its normal ... the milky urine maybe due to seminal fluid in ur urine and he said its normal if u get a boner  and u didnt ejaculate afterwards... so the fluid goes into ur urine ... but i didnt trust his explanation .. i have sex 5 to 8 times a week ... But recently I started noticing a kind of pattern, whenever i get a boner for like 10 min then continue the work am doing, the next time I urinate i see this milky urine. might it be due to getting a boner and not ejaculating ?? although am sexually active and i have sex 4 - 7 times a week ?
I'm having this same problem if you found out what was wrong I would like to know