Urology Community

more than 15 minutes to ejaculate

I'm 32 years old.

I have problem with ejaculation. it takes me more than 15 minutes to ejaculate this is in sex or masturbation.

this problem started about 2 years ago,before that I could ejaculate after 3-5 minutes

also, if I ejaculate before emptying my Bowel I get really hard burning sensation in my Penis for about 15 minutes.

I tried not having sex for 3 weeks with no effect.

also, I tested for Diabetes and I don't have it

thank you and sorry if me English not good.

Delayed ejaculation very often is due to some medication or drug either prescribed or recreational being used currently or used sometime in the past. Can you reflect on that for a while and see what you come up with?
First of all, I would like to thank you for taking your time to help me.

I only take antibiotic if I have a cold for maybe two days.

and Panadol if I have bad Headache.

that's it, I don't take any drugs and didn't take any for more than 6 years.

the only thing I can think of is that I drink a lot of ginger about 8 cups a day for about 3 years now

also,I'm a heavy smoker
If it takes 15 minutes for you to ejaculate, your sex partner may well prefer that to your stated goal of 3 to 5 minutes.  Also, are you self-mediating with antibiotics?  If those are necessary under a doctor's care, two days would not be sufficient time for them to work, with ten days being more likely.  Otherwise, those eight cups of ginger tea sounds extreme and may have a negative effect, unless you are treating certain symptoms.  
I had a urethral stent put in for kidney stones why do I itch when I urinate