Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.5k Members

need advice what can i do ? HELP

I was supposed to have a normal Vaginal  partial hysterectomy Dr said snip snip snip then i could go home in and out.
surgery was nothing normal . come to find my self staying over night due to the fact that they snipped my Bladder; I was filled with gauze that i was not aware of until they wanted to remove it I was shocked . and in pain !!!! went home with a Foley  one week later Dr takes it out . then i start urinating threw  my Vagina. gushing or urine coming out I had to where diapers and pads i go back to my Dr he sends me to a urologist this Urologist inserts a Foley dose a vagina  ultrasound says he cant see nothing sends me home pissing like a horse Thur my Vagina . i am still gushing urine. i go back to him shows him im still gushing He DC the Foley and says come back in a week ? I go back and says i want another Urologist Dr takes me to the Urologist he exam-ens me and says OMG there are so many stitches in hear and it is all infected and *****  they can't find where the leek is coming from sends me home with antibiotics still gushing urine threw my vagina  says they gonna have to do a CT scan to see where it is leaking from . another 4 days go by i see another Urologist that says we need to fix this right away he sceduels me for the next day for surgery to put a stent in comes to find out i have a Tear in between my bladder and my urethra , now i have a urinary tract infection and im leaking when i lay down or i get up to go to the bathroom to pee . and all and all im paying out of my own pocket for all my supply's and medicines and bills is this fare ? what can i do ? all the DR's  say this can happen REALLY !!!!!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.