Urology Community

numb penis after trama

about two years ago i was masturbating and i pushed downwards on my penis i heard a pop and i think i might have fractured it afterwards, my penis became numb.  3 months passed and i once more was masturbating and after i orgasmed all the sensation rushed back into my penis again. i was happy and excited so i did i once more except the second time i didn't have an orgasm so i panicked and squeezed the base of my penis and it went straight numb again. ever since then the right underside of my penis has been extremely numb. could i have damaged the dorsal nerves of the penis ,or could i have a nerve entrapment or could the nerves be compressed on the suspensory ligament?

can this be repaired to where i have my full sensation back into my penis again?

i already went to a urologist and he said my suspensory ligament is attached and that i may have a little bit of fibrous tissue ,but can fibrous tissue or a scar not allow nerves to pass through the penis?

if a neurologist could reply i would be so grateful. PLEASE HELP
oh and when the sensation came back temporarily, i masturbated without an orgasm and ejaculation.