Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.5k Members

numb penis after trama

about two years ago i was masturbating and i pushed downwards on my penis i heard a pop and i think i might have fractured it afterwards, my penis became numb.  3 months passed and i once more was masturbating and after i orgasmed all the sensation rushed back into my penis again. i was happy and excited so i did i once more except the second time i didn't have an orgasm so i panicked and squeezed the base of my penis and it went straight numb again. ever since then the right underside of my penis has been extremely numb. could i have damaged the dorsal nerves of the penis ,or could i have a nerve entrapment or could the nerves be compressed on the suspensory ligament?

can this be repaired to where i have my full sensation back into my penis again?

i already went to a urologist and he said my suspensory ligament is attached and that i may have a little bit of fibrous tissue ,but can fibrous tissue or a scar not allow nerves to pass through the penis?

if a neurologist could reply i would be so grateful. PLEASE HELP
1 Responses
oh and when the sensation came back temporarily, i masturbated without an orgasm and ejaculation.
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.