This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Avatar universal

overactive bladder

  As long as I can remember, I've had an overactive bladder.  I need to urinate 2-3 times an hour and 2-3 times at night. Ten years ago, I was checked out completely at the UCLA medical center and they could not find anything physiologically wrong. They said I have an overactive bladder and wanted to know if I would participate in a study where they implant some device. I declined. I recently started taking a new drug called detrol.  It hasn't helped at all so far.  Needless to say, this is a life quality issue, yet not life threatening.  Can you give me any ideas or what kind of doctor I should see.  Thanks, JF
Dear Jerry,
Detrol is indicated for the treatment of overactive bladder with symptoms of urinary frequency, urgency or urge incontinence.  This medication can be prescribed by any medical doctor, but it sounds like you need to see a Urologist if you haven
Read more
Discussion is closed
Upvote - 0
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1