Urology Community

pain and loss of feeling

I am 27 yrs old and had a baby 5 weeks ago, i ended up with third degree tearing and had to be taken to theatre and sown up, anyway since then i now dont feel when i need to urinate until im really desperate and end up with a tummy ache, i then need to get to the loo very quickly. Im not sure why this is.

before my pregnancy i was seing a specialist as i was going to the loo all the time and would getoff the loo then 5 mins later need to go again, the consulatant had organised some tests, flow rate and a tube into the bladder but due to the pregnancy i decided to cancel them till after.

but now my problems have changed to the above.

i am now keeping a diary of when i go and how much on average im going between 250 - 500 mls each time i go to the loo.

another problem i get at night is the pain i get in my tummy radiates to down my thigh too its really painful.

Id be interested to hear if anyone has had the same or simular or has any clue as to what is going on, i am currently awaiting a appointment from urology.

any help/info would be greatfully recieved