Urology Community

pain in scrotum

i have a friend in this situation.. he said, it suddenly appear one day and he has no sexual intercourse with any girl for the past 5 months or so. anyway, his problem, he feels pain in scrotum area and there are, i think, 4 red dots in the veins of his scrotum.. and when he scratched it, blood came out. he just wipe it with tissue and it was gone. and just recently, it came again, i mean the red dots and the pain. what could that be? i mean is this some kind of infection or anything of that sort?
tnx.. your help is highly appreciated.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be due to abscess or boils, infected cysts or superficial thrombophlebitis of the veins. It is an inflammatory reaction to a clot within the vein. This subsequently causes blockages and dilation of the vein. It is typically painless, but can be painful.

I suggest your friend to get an examination done from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

hi.. Good day to you..
tnx so much for the advice.. i agree with u, he asked me because i am also in the medical field and i promise him to give some answer but i cannot find any.. i only advice him to see the doctor for a more precise diagnosis.

anyway, when i ask him the day after he said that to me, it disappear just like before..
does it mean he has to see the doctor?
it might be some kind of a disease or something.. because it will not appear and disappear like that for no reason at all..
i'm not sure if he actually see and visit a doctor like what i said, because where not in the same place..

have a great day.. God Bless..