Urology Community

pain to urinate after treatment

seemings how people dont care for me on here and really am freaking out I have a question I got treated for urethritis about 3 weeks ago and its still painful to pee and I have had sex with my girlfriend with a condom no oral or hand touching was allowed for her and why does it still hurt to pee and is she protected?
You are having painful urination which is called dysuria. It can be due to bladder stones, Chlamydia, cystitis, genital herpes, gonorrhoea, kidney infection, kidney stones, prostatitis, urethritis, UTI or STD’s.
Get evaluated from a urologist for all these causes.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing

i was treated for urethritis and it still hurts to pee no white blood cells in urine