pain...

Hi, let me start with my symptoms. 4 month ago i started getting sharp pain around my abdominal region, penis and scrotum.

Initially thought it was a std but been tested for them (swab and urine) and all negative, so the pains continued. Its gradually got worse and after a few weeks, i had alot of pressure around my bladder and the pressure and pain builds when my bladder is full and goes away with urination.
Sometimes i also get a throbbing/shooting pain in the kidney/lower back area and around the pelvis. I went to the doctors a month ago, thinking it would be a urinary tract infection, was pescribed ciprofloxacin for 10 days, no improvement.
Urine test results come back= no infection. So im due a scan soon (not sure what type of scan) and any help would be appriated. I think its worth mentioning these pains started while i was on holiday, and im pretty sure i drank the tap water (in spain) which i know your not supposed to do. Im 19 year old and healthy apart from the pains, any help or advice would be great.
The scan is probably for kidney stones. Sounds like you might have them. Not something that will kill you but can be very painful.
thanks for the reply
anythin else it could be?

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community