Urology Community

passing urine

Hello, Can you help me with my problem, After passing urine i had found that I am unable to control or stop it... for 10 or 15 mts a little by little it continues. Why does this happen. Is there any remedy.
From your symptoms it looks like overflow incontinence. It is when you dribble for some time after you have passed urine. Weak bladder muscles, resulting in incomplete emptying of the bladder or a blocked urethra can cause this type of incontinence. Other reasons are diabetes, multiple sclerosis, tumors and kidney stones, spinal cord and neurological causes or prostatic infections or hyperplasia.

My advice would be to consult a urologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.