Urology Community

penile and prostate tingling

I have a history of kidney stones. I just had one come out of my system a few days ago. After that I had a few blood clots. It did seem like there was tingling leading up to the clots coming out. It also seemed odd that there was a main part of the clots and then they kind of had tails on them. Even after I rinsed them with water, it remained the main clot and the tail. Not sure if there is another stone that followed and is stuck, but I have tingling every minute or so that happens in the tip of my urethra, inside, and also tingles in what feels like my prostate. It lasts for a few seconds then goes away. Happens every minute. My penis overall is quite sensitive right now. I've urinated about 5 times since the last clot and no blood or anything, unless it's microscopic.

I'm not sure if there is another stone rattling around or if I might be having some blood clotting issues that kind need to seek help for.

Also are there any medications that could assist?
Forgot to add, I'm 28 years old.
Just an update - this was further kidney stone pain from being stuck near  my prostate, not blood clotting. Was able to pass the stone.