Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.5k Members

please help

Hi, thank you for taking my question. I freaked out two months ago when a young lady told me she had a diease. I wasn't thinking and before I knew it. I poured rubbing alchole all over my penis and some went inside the uretha. The next day I had a pimple looking dot on my penis a bad cankor sore in my mouth for about 2weeks. The third week I ejaculated. In five days, I was in extream pain, so I went to the clinic. The clinic said I had white blood cells in my uthera, but it was not a diease,so they treated me with two pills. I was still in extream pain, so I went to the er. They said I had varcoscel and gave me 800mg motrin. Right after I got all types of canker sores in my mouth. At this time, any type of food that had perservatives in it would make my tongue peal very bad after digestion. Five days after, I noticed liguid fluids coming out of my rectum. This whole time I was in extream pain. I thought I was going to die. I had sever chills after urinating, pain in pelvis, pain in penis, nerves in both risks, vein in left thigh, and erectile dysfuction, and tongue pealing. Well I went to urgent care and they said I had prostitas. They gave me cipro 500 mg for 2 weeks. This did seem to help. I was even able to get my erection back wich I had lost for about 4 weeks. i put myself on an extream vegie diet. A week after the medication. I started to take my self off the vegie diet. I ate really greasy foods for two days and my penis was inflamed and drew up, could not get an erection, and little spots are developing on the places i put the rubbing alchole. Please help!!! I go see the urologist next week, But any information you give. I thank you for it.  
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.