random black / brown spots on penis

Hi all, I have noticed approximately 20 small random dark brown spots on my penis. They are flat painless odorless ect the only problem they cause is being ugly. I can see through them they are more of a discoloration than a growth or mole. What can cause this? Should I be concerned? Thank you.
These dark spots can be Fordyce spots which are normally present on the penis, freckles or lentigo. I would suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist and get the diagnosis confirmed. Lentigo is a small, sharply circumscribed, pigmented macule surrounded by normal-appearing skin.
You cannot remove them at home.Cryosurgery using liquid nitrogen and laser are the main treatment modalities. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Speedy reply, appreciate it bud. Now is something like this pretty serious or minor?

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community