Urology Community

red lump between my left leg and left nut

I have a red lump between my left leg and left nut. What could this be. I am 27 years old. Can anyone help.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be an infected hair follicle, boil, cyst, swollen lymph node or any other benign growth. I would suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get it examined. Lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes) is usually caused by a viral or bacterial infection along with other numerous causes. Treatment is usually cold compresses, over the counter anti-inflammatory analgesics(pain killers) like acetaminophen or ibuprofen, antibiotics if cause of infection is suspected to be a bacteria and surgical drainage if there is any abscess formation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.