risperdal shrinks penis rapidly help

After taking risperdal over 248mg in total over 7 weeks my penis shrinked rapidly at first I did not know what it was but slowly began to realize its from prolactin in the drug

Will this recover I took some ability which decreases prolactin it made my penis feel better but its still a lot less in length then before

Is this permanent any advice from anyone?
I am not convinced that there is a connection between Risperdal and genital shrinkage. In any case, if there is, then things should return to normal once the drug is discontinued.  
I stopped risperdal ago 3 months ago and my penis still remains shrunk, there is a new vein on it. Hyperprolactinmia must be the cause of this? The more I took risperdal the smaller it got and would hurt, it also took away my libido.

Do you think it really will fix itself? There's a few other people its happened to and some evidence that prolactin shrinks penis.

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community