Urology Community

slight pain between the muscle of inner thigh and left side base of penis

Hi I am 19 year old
Before one week I performed jelqing exercise for five days about 15 min per day
And today when I woke up I realised slight pain between the muscle of inner thigh and left side base of penis ( base of penis means The muscle which join body and penis) . the pain felt only when I touchs the skin and pain increase when I stretch those muscle   . I perfectly examine my penis there is no lump or bump
And no pain while erection after this incident I noticed that my penis is little bit tilt towards left from the base about 6 degree (not curved) I think i pulled my base muscle badly while jelqing
I am very scared  will it make my penis curved
Please help me it about 14 days and still feel same minor pain.