Urology Community

small curves on the sides of the penis while in process of erection

Hello

am 19 years old and i have a small curves on left and right side of penis while getting erection after it get fully erect the penis look normal with nothing unusual and i never felt pain in my penis or when i ejaculate and i used to masturbate regularly in past now im in process of quitting masturbation. is it a sign of something bad although i never had a problem with my penis or does my penis will restore its health after quitting masturbation.