Urology Community

strong urges to urinate

i have very frequent strong urges to urinate. sometimes i'll go, then the feeling will still be there and nothing will come out. sometimes only very little comes out. and sometimes nothing will come out @ all. what is this??
you could have a urine infection.
I’ll suggest consulting a urologist for the same and getting the uroflowmetry test done which actually tests the emptying of the urinary bladder. There are drugs to take care of the urge incontinence like oxybutinin but this needs to be taken only after consulting a urologist. Also medical conditions like UTI, diabetes, obstruction in the bladder or urethra  and kidney causes can cause such urge to urinate and these also need to be ruled out.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.