Urology Community
19.3k Members
Avatar universal

swollen between testicles and rectum

I'm swollen between my testicles and rectum. It is uncomfortable when i sit down,it doesn't hurt when i walk or stand.

This discussion is related to swollen between scrotum and anus.
1 Responses
Avatar universal
             Thanks for writing in. The area between the testicles and anus corresponds to perineum. Swelling in this area could be due to infection, inflammation or abscess formation.
It is difficult to confirm the cause without examination.
Consult a urologist for examination and confirmation of the causer.
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.