A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.4k Members

testicle pain

Hello, I'm 17
I don't know why, but my left testicle is hurting quite badly. It started yesterday morning and got a bit worse during the day. I thought it would go away the next day but it was still there this morning. Again there wasn't much pain in the beginning but now (here 21:43) its hurting more again. First I thought about blue balls. But after masturbating it didn't get better. Also, sometimes I used finger lock to avoid the mess in the bed. It always worked nicely. Maybe that is causing the pain. Maybe I didn't do it correctly

Also, my left one is hangs down further. The size of the actuall ball is the same. If you touch the right half of the scrotum you only feel the ball. On the left side you can feel some other stuff. I don't really know what it is, but it fells like jelly or something like that. Maybe venes
I know it's normal that one testicle is larger than the other, but is it normal that they feel differently?

I would appreciate any help, Thanks
1 Responses
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hello,
Testicular pain can be due to injury, infection (Epididymitis or Orchitis) or inflammation, testicular torsion -- most common in young men between 10 and 20 years old, excessive bicycle riding, hernia or kidney or ureteric stones.

In your case, infection is an important possibility and should be ruled out. The final diagnosis can only be made after a thorough physical examination including examination of the abdomen, scrotum, testicles and rectum.

Lab investigations like complete blood examination, urine examination, ultrasound lower abdomen and sometimes a urethral swab will help in diagnosis. Treatment will be started thereafter.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards

Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.