testicular torsion

I am 17 now, 1 year ago, my right testicle was hit by a lacrosse ball very hard because I wore my cup wrongly, the cup and I felt great pain after that. The pain lasted for about two weeks. I was afraid to tell my parents. It was very painful with nausea and abdominal pain but it did not swell that much as testicular torsion says. Later, it did not feel that painful but it is not as sensitive as my left testicle. My right testicle size does not change that much, I think maybe a little bit smaller(not sure). I have been concerned about this for a year. Sometimes, I think my right testicle caused some pain and more fatigue after masturbation. When I squeeze it hard and tap my right testicle hard, it will still feel, but I can feel my right scrotum is much softer than the left one. I have been worried about if I can have kids or if I experienced a torsion one year ago. If so, should I remove my dead testicle since it looks just fine right now

I still get sexually aroused and can ejaculate and sometimes with yellowish jelly-like semen. Does that mean my left testicle is producing enough semen and testosterone?

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community