Urology Community

testies

my boyfreind is having pain in his testies and are heavy he nows has 3 testies. is that normal. is that why we having trouble having a child
It is not possible to have more than 2. Before my orchiectomy it may have looked it though, i had a tumor expand my right one to the size of a baseball. Get your boyfriend to a urologist NOW, a biopsy needs to be done ASAP. Its its just not an enlarged testicle and he doesnt get help NOW you wont be worrying about having a child, but a funeral instead.

I do not want anyone hurt by something tha thas a 100% cure rate if its caught before it expands into the body....