Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.3k Members

uretery tube

I have learn that I have a restriction in my uretery tube,and my doctor order ureteroscopy, I did but the docto said he could not pass through tube becuse it is narrowed,asd I did CT it reveals that I ave a growth in the tube.Next I did Nuclear test ,it reveal my right kidney has 14% only functioning.

My question is  am I at risk to servive? If I have to remove one of my kidney how lon is the recovery time?
what will be the complication
Thank you
God bless
2 Responses
242516 tn?1368227505
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
There are a number of things you mention that are concerning.  There may be a mass in your uterus blocking the passage.  Your right kidney isn't working well.  Both of these can decrease life expectancy but I can't tell you how less it is.  You need to ask your doctor.
i have undergone through urs surgery. on 13th september 2013 i was operated as 11mm stone was there at lower ureter but doctoer told of stricture hence a stent was placed. again on 30th september 2013 i was operated and stent was removed as stone was not visible. now i sometimes have pain as per location in left kidney, ureter and sometimes in lower part. are ther chances of complications now and onwards?
regards
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.