Urology Community

uretery tube

I have learn that I have a restriction in my uretery tube,and my doctor order ureteroscopy, I did but the docto said he could not pass through tube becuse it is narrowed,asd I did CT it reveals that I ave a growth in the tube.Next I did Nuclear test ,it reveal my right kidney has 14% only functioning.

My question is  am I at risk to servive? If I have to remove one of my kidney how lon is the recovery time?
what will be the complication
Thank you
God bless
There are a number of things you mention that are concerning.  There may be a mass in your uterus blocking the passage.  Your right kidney isn't working well.  Both of these can decrease life expectancy but I can't tell you how less it is.  You need to ask your doctor.
i have undergone through urs surgery. on 13th september 2013 i was operated as 11mm stone was there at lower ureter but doctoer told of stricture hence a stent was placed. again on 30th september 2013 i was operated and stent was removed as stone was not visible. now i sometimes have pain as per location in left kidney, ureter and sometimes in lower part. are ther chances of complications now and onwards?
regards