Urology Community

urology -help please i am scared

i am having a cystoscopy tomorow as have haemturia also have had clear abdo ultrasound, symptoms low pelvic pain frequent urination following several bouts of cystitis.   Urine culture shows no bacteria, could it be cancer

thank you
forgot to add - my white cell count was 10  crp was 3
history, hysterectomy 12 years ag0 left ovary and cyst removed march this year but pain is always right sided, l am really really scared as pain radiates in case of cancer, please help me put my mind at rest
thank you
It is possible that you have something called Interstitial Cystitis..  Of course
your doctor will want to rule other possibilities out first, but if they do not
find a cause for you pain ask them about the possiblity of having IC.

The Elmiron website has a questionnaire that aids in diagnosis and lets you know
how likely it is that you have IC. If you would like some links to info on
it feel free to pm me!

Shelly