Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.3k Members

weight loss

hi I need help to loss weight I do not know which weight loss medication to take please help me please
1 Responses
563773 tn?1374250139
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hello,
To lose weight eat more of eggs, beans, green tea, salads, fruits like pears, papayas, soups like chicken soup, lean meats, tofu, nuts, high fiber cereal, nuts like walnuts, oatmeal, brown rice and multigrain hot cereals. Also keep a strict watch on your calorie intake, change of diet completely to high fibre, high protein diet, drink plenty of water before and after meal which helps in proper digestion and prevent you from overeating and exercising (walking, cycling or swimming) to burn your extra calories and keep your heart healthy.

Avoid eating sugar containing foods like sweets, aerated drinks, chocolates, jams and preserves, biscuits, cakes, canned fruit in syrup, fizzy drinks, processed foods and oily and fried foods.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.