Urology Community

weight loss

hi I need help to loss weight I do not know which weight loss medication to take please help me please
To lose weight eat more of eggs, beans, green tea, salads, fruits like pears, papayas, soups like chicken soup, lean meats, tofu, nuts, high fiber cereal, nuts like walnuts, oatmeal, brown rice and multigrain hot cereals. Also keep a strict watch on your calorie intake, change of diet completely to high fibre, high protein diet, drink plenty of water before and after meal which helps in proper digestion and prevent you from overeating and exercising (walking, cycling or swimming) to burn your extra calories and keep your heart healthy.

Avoid eating sugar containing foods like sweets, aerated drinks, chocolates, jams and preserves, biscuits, cakes, canned fruit in syrup, fizzy drinks, processed foods and oily and fried foods.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.