Urology Community

what is a prostate stone

i was told i have a prostate stone    it is giving me hell the pain is unbearable   and a can hardly pee   what should i do
The prostate stones are usually asymptomatic and in case they are symptomatic like they produce any pain or are associated with any infection, the only remedy is the surgical removal. There are no medications to get rid of the stones. Please consult a urologist for the same.
I sincerely hope that helps. Please do keep me posted. Take care.
I recently found out that my tests have also come up with "calcium oxalate crystals"  I have had a tonne of kidney stones in the past, but in the recent months I have been told that calcium oxalate crystals have been present.  I had my fair share of emergency room visits with renal colic and I was never told about any crystals but always told of blood being present in urine.  Despite the number of years of having stones, the oxalate crystals being present in urine is totally new to me.  I wish you the best luck and health
for your daughter and you.