Aa
A
A
A
Close
Uterine Fibroids Community
15 Members

Bleeding after depo

Hi, in 2012 I had an endometrial ablation. After my ablation I continued to have very light periods. Over the last month I suffered from severe abdominal cramps in my pelvis area and lower back. Last week I went to my OBGYN and he performed an ultra sound and discovered I had two large fibroids, (1) the size of a baseball and the other the size of a golf ball. My Dr. suggested a DEPO shot, so of course at that point I was willing to try anything to relieve the pain. It has now been 5 days and I have began bleeding. WHY? How long will this continue? Does this mean that my fibroid is shrinking? Im at a loss and just need some answers.
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.