Uterine Fibroids Community
15 Members

Bleeding after depo

Hi, in 2012 I had an endometrial ablation. After my ablation I continued to have very light periods. Over the last month I suffered from severe abdominal cramps in my pelvis area and lower back. Last week I went to my OBGYN and he performed an ultra sound and discovered I had two large fibroids, (1) the size of a baseball and the other the size of a golf ball. My Dr. suggested a DEPO shot, so of course at that point I was willing to try anything to relieve the pain. It has now been 5 days and I have began bleeding. WHY? How long will this continue? Does this mean that my fibroid is shrinking? Im at a loss and just need some answers.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.