Uterine Fibroids Community
15 Members

Is it possible for fibroids to grow into your cervix

After months of pelvic pain on the right side - so many ultra sounds, and then finally a CT - they found something.
We knew I had a few small fibroids (in the past had a large one removed 2009).  The CT scan said something about fibroids in uterus and a mass on cervix - but the report said mass vs low lying uterine fibroid! Not sure what that means. Said to follow up with GYN (back to him after going to GI doc who ordered this test and could not give me GYN answers).  Any advice?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.