Uterine Fibroids Community
15 Members

Need Suggestion on choosing a Doctor for Open Myomectomy

I have large uterine fibroid of 12 cm and I am planning to get Open Myomectomy done. We are new to Dallas and were wondering if any of you guys can help us find a good doctor for the procedure. Also if you can suggest on how to go about picking a good doctor it will help us greatly. Would a regular Gynecologist work or do we have to go for a Specialist. If yes, how to find a specialist who does Myomectomy? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone?

Also, is there a way I can look up online the success rate of a particular doctor in Myomectomy and also if any complaints are registered against her?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.