VERTIGO Community
55 Members

Severe vertigo after lumbar puncture: will the dura mater eventually heal on itself?

Thousands of people share there postpunction headache stories on the internet. People who suffered month after month. So my question is what happened with those people. Does the dura mater eventually heal after a csf-leak without a bloodpatch? After 26 days (I had a csf leak) I still suffer  severe vertigo, neckpain and pain in the area around the puncture zone when I do more activities. Mentally this is really hard and I'm feeling the earth slipping away. I didn't want the blood patch because I prefered a natural healing, now the doctor don't want to guide me because I didn't want his blood patch.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.