Aa
A
A
A
Close
VERTIGO Community
55 Members
9355256 tn?1403335928

Severe vertigo after lumbar puncture: will the dura mater eventually heal on itself?

Thousands of people share there postpunction headache stories on the internet. People who suffered month after month. So my question is what happened with those people. Does the dura mater eventually heal after a csf-leak without a bloodpatch? After 26 days (I had a csf leak) I still suffer  severe vertigo, neckpain and pain in the area around the puncture zone when I do more activities. Mentally this is really hard and I'm feeling the earth slipping away. I didn't want the blood patch because I prefered a natural healing, now the doctor don't want to guide me because I didn't want his blood patch.
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.