Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Forum

Have you seen Vaginal Mesh Helpine?

Vaginalmeshhelpline.com is a complete resource for women with vaginal mesh mesh complications. If you call you can speak to a female medical social worker who is very knowledgable. Has anyone contacted them ?
Yes I have.  It appears to be a web site to help attorneys soliciting cases to help with their class action suits against device companies.  Attorneys will make money.  Patients won't benifit much in my opinion.  Those individuals with a legitimate claim will be served by the usual medical legal process and not by an attempt to collect money from companies with class action suits.  This answer represents my opinion and in no way reflects Medhelp in any way.
Whats the number