Aa
A
A
A
Close
Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

Have you seen Vaginal Mesh Helpine?

Vaginalmeshhelpline.com is a complete resource for women with vaginal mesh mesh complications. If you call you can speak to a female medical social worker who is very knowledgable. Has anyone contacted them ?
2 Responses
1344197 tn?1392822771
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Yes I have.  It appears to be a web site to help attorneys soliciting cases to help with their class action suits against device companies.  Attorneys will make money.  Patients won't benifit much in my opinion.  Those individuals with a legitimate claim will be served by the usual medical legal process and not by an attempt to collect money from companies with class action suits.  This answer represents my opinion and in no way reflects Medhelp in any way.
Whats the number
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.