Aa
A
A
A
Close
Vitamin D Community
289 Members

Why vitamin D is too high after few days of vitamin D deficiency? No energy in body

About 3 months ago my vitamin D level test result was 9.44 ng/mL . Then I was absolutely weak, I had too less energy and more symptoms.
My doctor prescribed me vitamin D3 supplements. He pushed me two vitamin D injections (600,000 IU per injection dose) having a gap of 7 days between the pushes. He also prescribed 400 IU  vitamin D tablet per day with other medicines.

After taking all the injections and medicines for 1 month I did not feel any improvement of my condition. Then I knocked my doctor again and he prescribed 60,000 IU vitamin D tablet per week for 2 months.

The strange thing is here now! While taking the vitamin D of 60,000 IU per week, I checked up my vitamin D level and it gave me a shocking result. This test result said that my vitamin D level was ">160 ng/mL".

I informed this strange matter to my doctor but he told me that it was cool. I cannot understand how  more than 160 ng/mL is good and cool! However, i continued taking the supplements as doctor said.

One month has gone more after that shocking test result. So far zeroooo percent improvement of my condition. I am still weak, low in energy etc. Though my test result showed me that I have very high vitamin D but why I still have vitamin D deficiency symptoms? My life is totally stuck and I am tensed about my strange condition. Please help me.
Many thanks in advance.
1 Responses
1530171 tn?1448133193
How about a mega dose of common sense for your doctor.?
1 Vitamin D  does not work well by itself.
2.You are probably getting deficient in tissue magnesium by now with all that vitamin D supplementation. Have an RBC magnesium test, or simply take some Mg daily!
3. Excess calcium going to the soft tissues causing calcification and other issues Vitamin D needs K2, so the metabolized calcium can get transported to the bones, joints and teeth and not the soft tissues
4. Your calcium/magnesium ratio would be right off the...chart.
5. Omega-3 is another Vit. D co-factor
6. Have your doctor order Free T3, Free T4 and Reverse T3 tests for Hypothyroidism and also a complete Iron Panel.
7. Avoid Mega dosing in the future. The body is not designed to process properly huge quantities of ANYTHING  in a short period of time! Try drinking 20 liters of water in a day!
Hope it helps.
Niko
1 Comments
How are you now??
My vitamin D level also 96nl/mg but having pain same.
Have an Answer?
Top General Health Answerers
1756321 tn?1533738018
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.