Vitamin D Community
295 Members

vitamin d deficiency

Hi, Just found out I have a vitamin d deficiency.

Went to the doctor with thes symptoms

fatigue
weight gain
painful joints
vison problems
hair loss
problems sleeping
numbness in hands
md sent me to a ruhmetolagist, that checked ana and other auto ammune problems and the only thing that came
back was low vitamin d (12).
the doctor put me on a supplement, but wondering if I should check for something else

One thing that immediately strikes me when I was going through your symptoms is hypothyroidism.Symptoms of hypothyroidism are fatigue,depression,weight gain,cold intolerance,dry, coarse hair and skin,constipation
,muscle cramps,decreased concentration,vague aches and pains,joint pains,numbness and tingling ,palpitation and swelling of the legs.

I feel that you should consult a physician and get yourself and your thyroid hormone levels(T3,T4,TSH) evaluated.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.