Vitamins & Supplements Community
391 Members

Feeling Yucky From Vitamins??

I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I swear every time I take vitamins I feel worse.  I'm not sure if it's just my anxiety flaring up at the same time or if they make it flare up.  I take B12, B6, Folic Acid, Biotin (because I'm losing alot of hair), D3.
Has anyone else had issues?  Can vitamins actually do this or is it just me?
You could be reacting to the fillers in the supplements. Not all brands are created equal. Vitamin D also can cause magnesium deficiency because the body uses up magnesium to convert vitamin D to active vitamin D. Magnesium is known as the anti anxiety mineral.