Vitamins & Supplements Community
390 Members

Will Cranberry nullify benefits of my other supplements?

I've been trying to research this topic online and I've had no luck finding a definite answer...

I'm currently taking a wide variety of supplements, etc., to boost my immune system and fight free radicals. I space them out with small meals throughout the day - Emergen-C, Activia yogurt, Multi-Vitamin, Gingko Biloba, Apple Cider Vinegar supplement, Low Sodium V-8, CoQ10, Grape Seed Extract, Garlic, Olive Leaf Extract/Astragalus (I'm going to start rotating these - taking one for a week, and the other the next week), and a glass of lemon-infused water with a cap-full of Apple Cider Vinegar. The CoQ10 contains Vitamin E and the Grape Seed Extract contains an antioxidant blend that includes Green Tea Extract...

I was wondering if adding the Cranberry supplement I just bought would essentially nullify the rest of these supplements since I already incorporate Apple Cider Vinegar and lemon-infused water into my daily regimen? I was only planning to take 1 400mg tablet a day when the suggested use is 3 times daily. The Cranberry supplement also contains 30mg of Vitamin C...

I read where women that have a UTI use this combination to flush the toxins from their body. I have HPV and I'm trying to quit chewing tobacco at the moment so I figured this would be a good combination to flush toxins out of my body, but I still want to retain the benefits of the other supplements that I'm currently taking. I don't want to risk that. My body has felt great during the time-span that I've been taking the supplements listed above during a winter where most of the people I've been around have been sick multiple times...

If anyone has any questions as to how, or when, I take my supplements, please don't hesitate to ask. Any help or advice is much appreciated.