Vitamins & Supplements Community
391 Members

what is Calm Daily ?

i'd just like to know more about it as it was mentioned in the heart section
Not sure what you're referring to.  I googled it, and there's an app with short meditations called Daily Calm.  There are also a couple of supplements called Daily Calm.  Doesn't show any results for Calm Daily.  Can you be more specific so someone can answer?
I have Calm and like it a lot.  If you are talking about the App.  
Calm is a meditation, sleep and relaxation app and it has a feature called daily calm. It explores afresh mindful themes and inspiring concepts each day.