WORKING MEN Community
1 Members

SHOULD I HAVE A COLONOSCOPY

IF YOU HAVE RECTAL BLEEDING PLEASE YOU NEED A COLONOSCOPY. ALL A COLONOSCOPY IS A TOTAL EXAMINATION OF COLON OR LARGE INTESTINE. POLYPS CAN BE PRECANCEROUS GOOD NEWS IS MOST ARE NOT. POLYPS ARE A GROWTH IN THE LARGE INTESTINE WHICH DURING A COLONOSCOPY THEY WILL BIOPSY. THE WORKING MAN COULD HAVE AN INFLAMMED HEMROID WHICH IS AT THE BOTTOM OF YOU INTESTINES THAT IS BEING TORN LEAVEING BRIGHT RED BLOOD IN YOUR STOOLS AND IN THE WATER. THAT REALLY CAN SCARE A MAN IT DID ME.  EVERYDAY WORK: STRAINING, LIFTING, WEARNIG WORK BOOTS, OR WALKING ON CONCREATE CAN CAUSE RECTAL BLEEDING. ITS THAT COMMON AND ONE OF THE REASONS MEN DIE OF PROSTATE CANCER MORE HAN ANY OTHER CANCER.  THEY SUCK AND IF YOU CAN HELP IT DONT GO THROUGH THE VA.  I HAD AN UPPER GI AN LOWER GI DONE AT THE SAME TIME.  HOWEVER, THEY DID IT LESS THEN 2 MINUTES AFTER THEY SEDATED ME AND I WAS UP THE WHOLE TIME UNTIL RECOVERY TIME WHICH IS ABOUT 15 TO 30 MINUTES.  I FINAL WENT OUT FROM SEDATION AFTER THE PROCEDURE AND WAS IN RECOVERY FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF. ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER OF MINE DID NOT LET THEM TAKE HIM BACK UNTIL HE WAS PUT TO SLEEP.  SOUNDS EXTREME BUT IF WE LIVE WE LEARN HE HAD TO SIGN A WAIVER TO BE PUT TO SLEEP AND DOSNT REMEMBER ANY OF IT.                                            THANKS  JAY
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.